Please note that our office locations are currently closed to all non-emergency procedures due to COVID-19. We are offering virtual appointments to new and existing patients.
Please watch our website and other social media outlets for updates as to when each location will reopen. Our Kentucky locations are open starting 5/4, and the Ohio locations should be soon to follow. We will be smiling at you from behind our masks and know that you will be smiling back! Get ready for a VIRTUAL HUG at your next visit – see you soon.
We are in the process of securing the PPE gear required by the CDC in order to open back up. We donated what we had previously to the hospital and are now receiving shipments daily to replenish our necessary supplies. Though it is extremely difficult to procure some of these items required to reopen, we are working day and night to do so. As always, the safety of our patients and team members are our number one priority, so at this time we will only continue to treat orthodontic emergencies. We will continue to have virtual appointments and consultations for your convenience. Once the final recommendations from the CDC, Kentucky board of dentistry, and Kentucky Dental Association have been made, and all necessary PPE has been secured we will be opening the doors!
Our call center will be open Monday through Friday from 9am to 2pm if you would like to make a new patient appointment, schedule/reschedule appointments or to answer any questions you may have. All patients, except those from our Anderson location, please call (859) 371-3677 to speak to one of our office assistants. For Anderson patients, please call (513) 231-0041.
Office Visit Policies & Procedures
As we continue to procure the necessary PPE required by the state to re-open, we wanted to share with you an update on what to expect at your next visit. Reopening will be a gradual process as all procedures will not be performed immediately (ie: brace removal, glue removal, broken fixed retainers, repair of loose braces, etc.), to adhere to requirements set forth by the CDC and state legislature. These procedures will be reinstituted in the very near future.
Adhering to and exceeding all requirements put forth by the governing agencies, on top of our already very stringent infection control protocol, should give you comfort in knowing the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority.
Some of the changes required by the CDC and governing boards are as follows:
- Only the patient may enter the office (exception will be for new patients who may be accompanied by one adult).
- Everyone entering the office will be required to bring and wear their own mask (cloth masks are acceptable, and we will be unable to allow you to enter if a mask is not worn).
- There will be no waiting rooms for the foreseeable future. All patients must call when they arrive and wait in their cars. We will call you and meet you at the front door when we are ready for you.
- Anyone who has had symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath) or had contact with anyone who has, will be required to reschedule their appointment for 14 days after that contact took place or after symptoms have resolved.
- Everyone entering the building will have their temperature taken and be screened with the above questions. Anyone with a fever of 100.4 or above will be asked to reschedule.
- There will be no tooth brushing stations for the time being, so we ask that you perform your oral hygiene needs at home prior to your appointment.
- All patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the clinic area.
- All scheduling and rescheduling will be done over the phone for the immediate future.
- All payments will be done by phone with a card, auto monthly payment or check mailed or brought in with the COVID-19 Questionnaire by the patient at their appointment.
Please be patient with us while we navigate through this process. These are uncharted waters for everyone. Normal as we’ve known it no longer exists but with your help and cooperation, we will create a better new normal for us all.