INVISALIGN® FIRST FOR LITTLE SMILES
Young Smiles Deserve Beautiful Smiles
What is Invisalign First?
Invisalign First is an orthodontic solution that allows for the use of Invisalign technology in children whose teeth are still growing in without the use of metal expanders and brackets.
Invisalign First Clear Aligners:
- No poking wires
- No loose braces
- No metal
- Invisalign First gives our youngest patients the same precision and comfort that teens and adults currently receive with Invisalign clear aligner therapy.
As industry leaders, Drs. Gruelle and Dempsey were invited to participate as subject matter experts in the Invisalign First pilot program and clinical trials with Align Technology, the inventors of Invisalign. They have educated and lectured extensively throughout the world on the results of the program.
Gruelle Dempsey Orthodontics was one of the first practices in the world to offer the option of clear aligners for growing patients and was excited when Invisalign First was rolled out for general use in 2018.
These aligners are designed specifically for young patients with mixed dentition (having both primary and permanent teeth).
Why is Invisalign First Used?
Invisalign First is used for making various corrections in the positioning of growing teeth with unique features for dental arch expansion and creating room for incoming teeth without the use of traditional expanders. Invisalign First can be used to address various orthodontic conditions, such as:
- Arch development
- A-P correction
- Aesthetic alignment
- Tooth protrusions or interference
Benefits to Invisalign First
- Allows your child to receive orthodontic treatment early on without metal brackets and wires
- Customized planning to your child’s unique needs
- Broad range of treatment for orthodontic malformations
- Provides room for incoming teeth without removing current teeth
- Supports teeth and jawline formation
- Can be removed for eating, drinking, and brushing their teeth